WHEAT:NEWS, Wheatstone’s monthly newsletter, publishes a list of links of general interest in each issue. If you don’t receive WHEAT:NEWS and would like to, simply click the banner above and you’ll be led to a page where you can subscribe. We don’t sell or give away your contact info and we don’t SPAM, and we make it easy to unsubscribe at any time.
Volume 4, No. 2 published the following links:
- Check out these photos of a studio rebuilt around a reconditioned Audioarts R-60 console. When we say they’re built to last, we mean it! (Engineering Radio by Paul Thurst)
- Personality counts in life and in radio. (CBS News) (Video)
- Here’s a web site where you can get a bit more than the FCC’s basic info on most radio stations. Check out your station here. (radiostation.org)
- What if Google could think the way you do? Think about it. (readwrite.com)
- Digital video is a fast-growing industry. Here are the top companies to watch. (fastcompany.com)
- Community radio needs your support. Ready to commit? (CommitToCommunityRadio.org.au)